“Quite simply I (Jeff) enjoy being able to help my clients make their dreams come true.
Whether that is …
I get a lot of pleasure out of helping people move forward”
- Helping someone buy their first home,
- Selling their current home and moving to the next level,
- Or helping empty-nesters and seniors create a plan for the next phase of life.
Jeff’s knowledge reaches further than just buying or selling homes. Jeff has personally renovated more than 5 homes and built his current home. This gives Jeff insight into the “bricks and mortar” component of construction; helps him offer clients insight into what potential a prospective property may offer in the way of future renovation; or which renovation projects that will offer the best return on your investment when selling.
In addition to his personal expertise Jeff prides himself by surrounding himself with “experts in their fields”
- His wife, Stefanie, currently runs all the back office operations of Jeff’s business thereby freeing Jeff on to be “hands on” with his clients. Stefanie handles all the advertising of properties, creating individualized searches for clients, organizing documentation to name a few things. Stefanie is also a fully licensed real estate agent.
- The experts Jeff has in house are: a professional home stager, a professional photographer/videographer, floor plan team, and various contractors in a variety areas of expertise (construction, landscaping, painting…to name a few). This ensures that when it comes to selling you home your property will have its best foot forward. Jeff lives by the adage “You only get one chance to make a good first impression”.
As well as helping clients when buying on the North Shore, Jeff has helped to relocate clients to areas throughout the Lower Mainland, BC and across Canada.
Additionally, with the help of his wife, Stefanie who was born and raised on Vancouver Island (specifically Victoria) he has proven himself by successfully relocating clients either coming from or going to the Island.
- Jeff has been in Real Estate since 1989, 18 years as a Medallion Club Member (Top 10% of Realtors in Greater Vancouver). Jeff went to school on the North Shore (Ross Road, Sutherland & Carson Graham), also attended Capilano College and BCIT.
- Stefanie has been in Real Estate since 1992, previous to that she was in the Investment Industry (CIF) for 7 years. Stefanie went to school in Victoria (Monterey & Oak Bay), also attended UVic and BCIT.
Jeff and Stefanie pride themselves in being very involved within their community (a local community association, various sports associations and two business networking groups to name a few) ; Jeff has had a passion for Soccer and has coached, sponsored and continues to play North Shore Coaches League.
In their free time Jeff and his family enjoy: hiking, soccer, golf, skiing, boating, waterskiing, gardening, home improvement projects, and watching sports (Canucks, Whitecaps, Lions, soccer, field hockey, inline and amateur hockey).
Furthermore, Jeff maintains a large referral base to Realtors across the province, as well as across Canada and the United States. For immediate assistance, Jeff can be reached locally @ 604-988-8000, or anywhere across North America @ 1-800-665-1455 FREE.